2011-03-02

Who Wants to See Mine?

Apparently, that IS the case: you show yours, on your anniversary.

Amongst the others, the drummer in the high tower did it recently, so did Cerno, our own random girl Pseudo and Chavie - the guy on the run.

Which means, there is no escape – I have to show mine.

Sorry I’m late, completely forgot that I turned five, 10 days ago. I think I’ll blame Jessica - my gorgeous wing-man. Sorry, wing-woman. Oops, the wing-person.

And, I also realised that I haven’t answered my first comment on the first post. What a shame.

Sorry. Once again.

6 comments:

  1. Happy belated 5 year thing SI. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated 5th from me too! :D You've got a beautiful first post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. belated blessed happy 5thhhh from me
    i just read your blog for solace sometimes
    donno why
    no kidding
    rainbowz

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats... but where are you now? :S

    ReplyDelete